Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Test, exam and assignment

Why is it that every time my test and assignemnt there must be event and festival?

Hish,
This year,
3 years 4 years in a row that I have not celebrated Mid-Autum with my family,
miss them dearly,
missed the food my mum always cook for this festive,
misses the moon cakes....
miss playing candle with my sis,
pretending that we were cooking with the candle,
and miss the most is burning down the laterns once we have done with it.....

Miss jokes from my dad,
miss nagging from my mum,
misses every thing there back in KK,
miss every one back there,
and come to think of it,
I think there are more than 7 years that I have not celebrated with my granny.....
Misses her dearly.....

Miss celebrating every festive with my family....
miss every thing back there...
miss my car, my dog and my super comfy room....
miss my entertainment there, the 50 inch plasma tv....
miss the piano.....

sigh.....

1 comment:

ChuiYing said...

*hug*
me oso 2 years din eat any mooncake ledi...><..
bt u r more worse...