Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Procrastination to the MAX!!!!!

Procrastination  is always my biggest enemy.... I like to leave things to the last minute... I dunno why... Been abandoned this blog for quite a while.... have not been updating ti for ages... probably because nothing much exciting stuff happen to me, except that Sam has finally come to NZ.

A lot of people had come and gone, in and out of my life... Sudden realisation that, I actually don;t have much friends.... Well, except those that are close with me like Nicole, Niyo, Kartik and such. But by the end of this year, Nicole and Kartik will be going back home...

Was always wondering myself, should I be more active in making new friend. Indeed all my friend said that I'm friendly, but this year i found that I'm seriously lack of enthisiastic in doing every thing... Screwed up my last semester... need to to summer course to compensate it.....

Sigh.....

1 comment:

ChuiYing said...

摸摸头~
你的确给人很亲切的感觉哦~ ^^

有句话其实说的不错,
“物不在多,贵于真”
朋友不多有怎样,
重要的是大家都是真心相待的~
不过人际其实也很重要,
所以加油!!~

p.s.:我也是喜欢把东西延迟到最后一分钟才做的那类人...><
长年以来养成的习惯...xDD