Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mom.....

Found another great piece of article from FB...

6 years : Mom knows everything! ~ 
8 years: Mom knows a lot! ~ 
12 years: Mom really doesn't know everything! ~ 
14 years: Mom knows nothing! ~ 16 years : Mom, what mom? ~ 
18 years : Mom is outdated! ~
25 years : Maybe Mom knows! ~ 
35 years : Before deciding, let's ask Mom! ~ 
45 years: I wonder what Mom thinks!~ 
75 years:... I wish Mom was here to ask..!
 
Well, I never thought of m mum was out dated....
In fact, I always go to my mum to ask for every piece of advice I could get from her...
I miss my mum now...

1 comment:

ChuiYing said...

i miss my mum too...TOT...
outdated?...ur mum wil nvr outdated one...xDD....

knowledge were juz too broad,
i nvr think tat mum wil know everything,
bt i always think tat mum know much more than i do...^^